What headphone are you using?

I'm have Sennheiser HD 201 headphones and I rarely use them; because most of the times [sarcasm] our server plays the music for me (and makes me dance) [/sarcasm]. But that shouldn't stop you from letting me know what headphone you are using ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    not a great music lover I rather prefer listening to music in normal environment, unlike using headphones which kind of leave me lost when i remove them, but otherwise i use the tiny ones which come with i-touch ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder whether getting better headphones actually make a difference to the music experience. I don't have the time and money ( ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) to get noise cancelling headphones from BOSE; but I've had an opportunity to listen from a $200 headphone which didn't sound any better.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    $200 for headphones ??!! for me its a goof up of money , but for all music lovers I cant say. Nevertheless, have you seen those puffed or padded headphones??? I love when someone who hears loud music puts them on!, i literally dont get idsturbed by their excessive noise (umm,, noise cancellation??)
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I use the headphones which came along with my mobile phone ๐Ÿ˜. They are really crude ones. I don't even know if you will call them head phones. They are simply two wires with a year plug.
    You can fit them on computer CPU also ๐Ÿ˜ But as far as music quality is concerned, they deliver the same thing in a low voice. So I do not use them much. Hard to describe that head phone. But you should see it.

WH-701-WHT-p
    What do you call this? but I am happy with them. ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I use #-Link-Snipped-# for use in computers and my laptop.

It's a usb powered headset, and hence, sadly, can't be used in my phone. So, I use the headphones that came with my phone when I'm using my phone.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am using Philips SHP1900 Headphone (Black). As compare to mobile earphone i enjoyed more. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    i used my HTC earphones with my HTC wildfire S and its sounds me nice, for computer i have a normal Intex headphone.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    I use creative EP 630 ...
    the sound quality is great and that @ lower costs
    would recommend it to others ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a story shared by CEan Praveenscience aka Praveen Kumar. One day in school [h=6]in London, a teacher said to a class of 5-year-oldsโ€ฆ I'll give 10 pounds to...
1. Crazy Engineer's Forum attained PR5 from PR3, in Next update the domain itself is scheduled for PR6 2. Crazy Engineer's Facebook fan page also gets to PR5 3. Grasshopper...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/Journals/1/Files/2011/11/1/TE_2011_SHORTLIST.pdf?cmpid=TE01
A more holistic approach may be needed to decide on large scale biofuel use. APJ Kalam wanted to promote Jatropha as a source for biodiesel. The great advantage of this...
Rumours can be nasty. At an individual level many careers have been ruined both at studies and at jobs by malicious rumours. It now appears that this may be a...