CrazyEngineers
  • I'm have Sennheiser HD 201 headphones and I rarely use them; because most of the times [sarcasm] our server plays the music for me (and makes me dance) [/sarcasm]. But that shouldn't stop you from letting me know what headphone you are using 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • durga ch

MemberNov 7, 2011

not a great music lover I rather prefer listening to music in normal environment, unlike using headphones which kind of leave me lost when i remove them, but otherwise i use the tiny ones which come with i-touch 😐
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 7, 2011

I wonder whether getting better headphones actually make a difference to the music experience. I don't have the time and money ( 😭 ) to get noise cancelling headphones from BOSE; but I've had an opportunity to listen from a $200 headphone which didn't sound any better.
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberNov 7, 2011

$200 for headphones ??!! for me its a goof up of money , but for all music lovers I cant say. Nevertheless, have you seen those puffed or padded headphones??? I love when someone who hears loud music puts them on!, i literally dont get idsturbed by their excessive noise (umm,, noise cancellation??)
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberNov 8, 2011

I use the headphones which came along with my mobile phone 😐. They are really crude ones. I don't even know if you will call them head phones. They are simply two wires with a year plug.
    You can fit them on computer CPU also 😐 But as far as music quality is concerned, they deliver the same thing in a low voice. So I do not use them much. Hard to describe that head phone. But you should see it.

WH-701-WHT-p
    What do you call this? but I am happy with them. 😁
    Cancel
  • silverscorpion

MemberNov 8, 2011

I use #-Link-Snipped-# for use in computers and my laptop.

It's a usb powered headset, and hence, sadly, can't be used in my phone. So, I use the headphones that came with my phone when I'm using my phone.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberNov 8, 2011

I am using Philips SHP1900 Headphone (Black). As compare to mobile earphone i enjoyed more. 😀
    Cancel
  • Gurjeet Singh

MemberNov 8, 2011

i used my HTC earphones with my HTC wildfire S and its sounds me nice, for computer i have a normal Intex headphone.
    Cancel
  • Gandalf

MemberNov 11, 2011

I use creative EP 630 ...
    the sound quality is great and that @ lower costs
    would recommend it to others 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register