What happens to business plan winning companies?

I'm wondering what happens to the companies/startups that win business plans. Do they ever get successful?

Anyone's got some insight?

Replies

• kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    Iam so much interested in business and its plannings..
    but I didn't get your question as exactly what it is..
    can you please elaborate it a little more.......
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    @nitin: BigK means that there are so many business plan competition taking place and they wave their winners too

So do the teams who win the competition and get help from VC's become sucessful in the end or they end messing up if they are not able to cope up

Am I right Biggie?
  • safwan
    safwan
    Planning is an important for any firm or start ups .it defines the main aim and goal or target to be achieve in organization .
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Planning is important but then carrying out the plan is also quite important as the saying goes
    ""Plan your work and workout your plan""

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Visual Studio 2010 Challenge is a competition that test your knowledge of the VS 2010 Software and gives you a chance to win mega prizes. What do you think...
Dreams of animals !!!!!!!!! And the best of all ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ........ ....... ....... ....... ....... ........ ....... ....... ....... ...........
what are avr and pic microcontroller? what does avr,pic mean?
Hi, I am doing BE III rd under Anna University and now I want to do a Ieee Project and don't know how to select the good project and how...
I finally find out a new signature CEans Which would be the best one out of these as a signature. You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your...