What do you think??

Do you think that "TV and the INTERNET will Eliminate Tourism."
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    I think TV and INTERNET will never eliminate tourism.It may reduce but never eliminate.
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Because of television and worldwide computer connections, people can now become familiar with a great many places that they never visited. As a result, tourism will soon become obsolete.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Actually the real meaning of Tourism is to physically experience the place and the culture of that place.
    Mostly the person chose tourism to refresh from our daily life.

I think TV and INTERNET are the part of our daily life.
    So i am with sushant i also think that TV and INTERNET will never eliminate tourism.
    If it happens it affect the economy of a country.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    TV and internet can reduce the number of tourists, but elimination is not possible as everyone who watches TV and has a internet connection knows that there is a significant difference between watching something on screen and actually visiting that place. On the other hand i think it can also be helpful in increasing the number of tourists because now we can see the places far away from our home.....and its beauty attracts us to go there.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    MONA
    Because of television and worldwide computer connections, people can now become familiar with a great many places that they never visited. As a result, tourism will soon become obsolete.
    I think because of this, tourism will actually increase..
    People who familiarize themselves with more places through the internet would like to actually visit those places personally.. So, it actually aids tourism.

And, tourism will never become obsolete, whatever be the state of the economy..
  • chetan mehra
    chetan mehra
    I don't think so,because live experience is live experience..the beauty of the nature can't be demonstrated by tv or internet..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I don't think so. Just We will come to know the popular places on TV or Internet. Its just a way to increase the tourism. Physical experience only will give us the thrill.
    So, its totally based on live/physical experience.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very interesting topic ๐Ÿ˜ . I think TV & Internet is actually making people aware of places they did not know existed. I can easily search on the Internet and find out the places I'd like to visit.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    TVs and Computer can never give the real experience of visiting tourist places.
  • Zaraphrax
    Zaraphrax
    I think until we end up with a "virtual reality" system like that in the movie "Surrogates" (where basically everyone lays at home and drives around these humanoid robots, but they still experience sensation and such without actually being there), I don't think that the Internet and TV will have much negative effect on tourism. On the other hand, one could argue that the internet and TV promote tourism, due to all the advertising and travel shows we are bombarded with.
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    gaurav.bhorkar
    TVs and Computer can never give the real experience of visiting tourist places.
    i completely agree
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    well i think tv makes us to know about places and internet helps us to know the ways to places like google maps and tourism takes us to the real place so i dont think tv and internet eliminate tourism

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

People often look for similarities, even between very different things, and even when it is unhelpful or harmful to do so. Instead, a thing should be considered on its own...
Hello friend's I have a question. A boy takes 10 minutes to move 100kg rice from position A to position B. how much time taken by 600boys to do this...
Hey guys this time around techfest brings you a hell lot of latest competition.Here are some of them : Autobots : A competition purely devoted to autonomous robots. Code Maestros...
1,2,3,4,5,6,7. you have to make 325 you may use '+' and '*' mathematical operator . ๐Ÿ˜
We know that a function can be recursive but i want to know that does nested function possible in any programming language?