What do you like the most about your country?

hey guys,
post your views about your country here.the positives as well as negatives plus sujjestions for improvements..

well i like the people ,the diverse culture and especially the music.its unique and the best.
india rocks😁😁

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    plus sujjestions for improvements..
    Ya know, I think CE could be a platform to suggest practical approaches to solving issues within the country. For example, a centralized place to suggest (and not complain) about ways to improve certain aspects of the country. Of course, as engineers, our suggestions should be specific and implementable given the existing conditions.. rather than vague and wishful thoughts. What are the things you could do now or in the near future?
    yeah! country from an engineers eye..
    i ve got a topic... should countries make nuclear arms and weapons and some more things like them. common CEans , give your views on this or any other subject of your concern
  • madugula
    madugula
    well, i like our music. its so inspiring and unique. i also like India's cultural heritage. but i am afraid that may be we are forgetting our culture dreaming of the western culture... 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

today i came across the term frequency divider circuit. the main function is that it will reduce the frequency by a certain value.i know about cropping of the amplitude of...
Official Website: https://unpluggd.org/ You must have heard of these statements (from startups/VCs/media/bloggers etc) * Consumer Internet is just not happening in India (i.e. one cannot build a profitable Internet company...
can you say me the best neural network for iris recognition in biometrics with the fuzzy logic method usage? please reply at the earliest!!!
sir,i am b.tech 3rd year student.give me some topics related to me.please,sir😒
Hi Can anyone tell me that how to open files with extension .RUN?😔