What did you tell your friends about CrazyEngineers?

I'm sure you must have told your friends about CE. While chatting with new CEans in our CE Conference, I came to know that many of them joined CE because their friend recommended it.

So, the angel evangelists of CE, tell everyone what you told your friends / colleagues about CrazyEngineers!

We all want to know !

Replies

• kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Hi biggie,

I told my friends that, CE is a site where you can find worldwide engineers of all the branches. You can share your thoughts over here. If you are stuck somewhere in your projects, you can definitely get help. Because CE has lots of active members which are always ready to help you; the thing which I feel makes CE different from others.

I also feel that this is a place where engineers are ready to take the challenge of changing the world.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Common guys, its got some gears. Its got some angles, its got some microchips too. There is a very complex engineering involved in the making of your wrist watches (or...
i am a cs student i am searching for project ideas (non existing)
HI 😛 to all the CErs i am in the INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL branch............ We have to prepare a final year project which is related to our branch......... It could...
An update as on 29[sup]th[/sup]July 2008. Number of Voters : 2210 (Unique voters, Unique Vote) Computer Engineer 685 31% Mechanical Engineer 478 21.6% Electronics Engineer 390 17.6% Electrical Engineer 284...
i think all have gone through this before... Suppose a clock takes 7 second to strick 7. How long will the same clock take to strike 10?