What can I do to make my new site more useful to its users?

I recently launched this site:

#-Link-Snipped-#

The java applet on the website is a tool for beam analysis. Its a beam calculator which draws shear force diagrams, bending moment diagrams and deflection for a single span beam. I encourage you to go check it out!

I would like to get some feedback, I am thinking to developing more and before I dive into the coding stuff, I wanna know which areas need attention.

Thanks!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved from Civil Engineering section to General Help section.
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    I appreciate your work .It's really good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is Necessary to validate integer input given from user in c++??? if it is necessary what is logic behind it just give me clue about it......
The CE Weekend Debate has just concluded. It's time to post your experience and feedback. There are lots of learnings for us, which I will share soon. I'm however keen...
Kaustubh Katdare: ---------LETS BEGIN--------------- Kaustubh Katdare: sulochana anand - Go first. sulochana anand: good eve frnds Kaustubh Katdare: You only have 1 minute. sulochana anand: becacuse who can afford wats...
I'm currently working on a PHP project to create a web based code editor. It includes many PHP files. I'm now planning to convert them into python code to make...
Hello everybody, I am a student and this is my first post... If you connect the signal leads to the two identical signals, having some phase difference then - you'll...