What are the applications of different amplifiers?

Currently I am studying 'Op-amps and linear integrated circuits'. I read about voltage-series feedback amplifier, voltage-shunt feedback amplifier, current-series feedback amplifier, current-shunt feedback amplifier, voltage follower, voltage emitter.

I want to know about different applications of these different circuits with feedback and without feedback. It would be really helpful.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A 17 yr old girl from US has come up with the idea of performing emergency heart tests via mobile phone. Read here --> https://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftech/17-year-old-girl-invents-heart-exam-cellphones-990117#
Everything Everywhere is bringing the nation's first 4G LTE Network to UK. Now the company will be called with its abbreviation 'EE' only. Combining the networks of Orange and T-Mobile,...
Paper I- 1. SQRT (156.25) * SQRT (14.25) = 35 * X what is the value of X? X = 1.25 2. A + 8450 ÷ 650 = 13 +...
1. In a class composed of x girls and y boys what part of the class is composed of girls ? A. y/(x + y) B. x/xy C. x/(x +...
Thermax is an Indian energy and environment engineering company based in India and in Britain. It manufactures, boilers, vapour absorption machines, offers water and waste solutions and installs captive power...