Welcome to the corporate world

This thread is being started as a base foundation for all those people seeking job changes and getting calls from various consultancies or directly from other IT firms.

Now there has been a tremendous amount of IT companies emerging in the list and without having a complete background of the company factors like job satisfaction,real or fake,hiring process,company position,projects,company turnover..etc..etc..the job satisfaction for an individual cannot be guaranteed.

This made me think to open up this thread and based on the reviews ,all can be benefited.

Of course ,googling the company can bring the required results ,but I would believe in direct review(CE'ans who already been a part of it or came across it).

Please let me know if this can be proceeded.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA has successfully launched TDRS-L or third-generation Tracking and Data Relay Satellite at 9:33 pm (0233 GMT Friday) from Cape Canaveral, Florida on Thursday. The concept behind TDRS has emerged...
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST/GUIDE ME IN PUBLISHING PAPERS ON TOOL DESIGN/TOOLINGS ETC?
Let us write a program to find lograthim of number Please don't use Google or anything, try to develop your own code. Please don't use any predefined functions If possible...
* NAME : SUGANTAN RAVICHANDRAN * STREAM: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING * DESTINATION : STUDENT * INTEREST: PLANNING FOR PROJECTS AND MUSIC (GUITARIST) * I HAVE JOIN IN CE CLUB BECAUSE IT...
Hi CEans😀, I have planned to do my pre-final year project to polish the shoe automatically. I have planned to use the circular brush which rotate in four direction by...