Welcome CEan - Gohm to CE Moderator Team!

CEans,

CE is proud to have CEan Gohm in its moderator team. Click on the following link to read more about CEan Gohm:

#-Link-Snipped-#

😀

CEan Gohm is mechanical engineer from USA. He's one of the first winners of CE T-Shirt Design Contest 😁. Gohm has been a great contributor and value adder to CrazyEngineers ever since he joined.

Welcome to The Mod Squad, Gohm!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in the following thread:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...me-cean-gohm-ce-moderator-team.html#post47023 in this thread! 😀
Alrighty, this one is going to waste lot of bandwidth. :sshhh: I want to see how many of us are/were Front Benchers and how many are/were Back Benchers. Definitions: Front...
Hi i want help on robosoccer.. Anyone if working or worked on this project please help!! thanking you in advance ..
Imagine a round table with diameter equal to fifteen times the diameter of a saucer. Question: How many saucers can be accommodated on the table, without overlapping and not surpassing...
*Must read for all New Joiners* I remember it was more than 3 years back when Biggie had told me the concept behind starting CE. I took a little time...