Weekly Tech Discussion topic Suggestion

As we received more info from other members here we decided to discuss technical topics related to any field not primarily focusing on any branch as in the previous cases

Do suggest some topics here is one

Solar power what and how it is harvested ?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I want to hear more about Opus codec, and soo yeah Opus codec.
    But sadly I won't be participating in event for ummm 2 weeks. (2nd mid sem)
    but I will try to be active on that specific day.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    come on guys there are only a few participants it seems this week #-Link-Snipped-# do some thing to this post so that it gets max views
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We should stick to the topics of generic interest to receive more participation. I'm planning to setup a small gift for the most active participant so that we can get some traction. I'm thinking on a different line though - Share a 'crazy' idea that solves some problem and win a prize! We keep our weekend open to all such discussions.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice plan do tell how to implement it here friend
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# do post some topics worth discussing in CE from CS side mate

Also some more welcome Will post the poll tomorrow afternoon
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    #-Link-Snipped-# : thanks for tagging me,
    first I think we shall know more on problems.

#-Link-Snipped-# any example that you can post here, would be helpful
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Thanks for the encouraging ideas #-Link-Snipped-#

Hey #-Link-Snipped-# I think if we properly utilise this tech discussion they can really heat this place why not suggesting a few ideas for the next one this sunday
  • lal
    lal
    Here is a crazy topic. Nothing related to engineering or technology. UFOs and Aliens 😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    lal
    Here is a crazy topic. Nothing related to engineering or technology. UFOs and Aliens 😁
    Well we decided to have more of tech discussions on sunday friend

As the other forum debate Masterminds is completely filled with current issues and other topic

One suggestion why not start the topic you said as a discussion in Debates Masterminds
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    My suggestion is FPGA
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    pikachu1994
    My suggestion is FPGA
    Taken FPGA as one topic for poll

awaiting more topic suggestions guys
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Thanks for accepting my suggestion
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey guys some topics I found worth trying

Communtication systems and barriers hindering it
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    I suggest gaming using Artificial Intelligence. Searching, Sorting
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    simplycoder
    I suggest gaming using Artificial Intelligence. Searching, Sorting
    • Okie AI gaming
    • Searching and Sorting methods as a single topic

Is it okay with you #-Link-Snipped-#
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    jeffrey samuel
    • Okie AI gaming
    • Searching and Sorting methods as a single topic

Is it okay with you #-Link-Snipped-#
    Generally Searching Sorting is sort of generic problem as compared to AI gaming.
    There are many fields where in we use searc-sort algorithms.

Rather I say, replace both the topics with Datastructures-Algorithms. What is your take on this

Other readers are free to respond as well.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    DS algorithms are to general as people get confused with what we are to discuss can you just say some topics under them

We will club them all together but some more description than to have it more general
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    jeffrey samuel
    DS algorithms are to general as people get confused with what we are to discuss can you just say some topics under them

We will club them all together but some more description than to have it more general
    I think anything from programing, may be it be C,C++,Java,C# or anything, fundamentals lie in datastructures and algorithms, in this topic, we can have any discussions related to almost anything.
    for example shortest path algorithm, hashing,trees, search,sort ,recursion and many more.
    If I cut down to one topic, then I think it wouldnt be justice to others so suggested whole as same.

This is just my opinion, let me know yours.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Done #-Link-Snipped-#

DS algorithm a general insight

that is in the list
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    simplycoder
    #-Link-Snipped-# : thanks for tagging me,
    first I think we shall know more on problems.

#-Link-Snipped-# any example that you can post here, would be helpful
    i agree with simplycoder.
    we must start with sorting out the problems. I'm not talking about the easy ones. A little complex one's which makes people think that it'll be useful for them. Discussion goes on automatically!

And, #-Link-Snipped-#
    I actually don't have any idea on what kind of discussion you're talking about? Do we have to discuss about some new invention or something?? But there is a separate page for gadgets right??
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    DS algorithms Include everything!
    I don't think we can get out with a new one now!

Thinking for more...
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Can we take a topic DOS Commands? which will be including the tutorials for making batch files etc.
    I think batch files are very Important if you want to reduce the size of your C or C++ code.
    they are less confusing and have a very fast execution!!
    what do you think???
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Vishal0203
    i agree with simplycoder.
    we must start with sorting out the problems. I'm not talking about the easy ones. A little complex one's which makes people think that it'll be useful for them. Discussion goes on automatically!

And, #-Link-Snipped-#
    I actually don't have any idea on what kind of discussion you're talking about? Do we have to discuss about some new invention or something?? But there is a separate page for gadgets right??
    Not really new inventions when the twists and turns of the current existing features are not clear to many

So we decided to put a light to such concepts which are unclear to CEans as discussion titles
    Vishal0203
    Can we take a topic DOS Commands? which will be including the tutorials for making batch files etc.
    I think batch files are very Important if you want to reduce the size of your C or C++ code.
    they are less confusing and have a very fast execution!!
    what do you think???
    If it can be of interest poll will state it friend But i can say the topic is taken

• Intro to DOS commands and How to Reduce size of program using Batch files
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey guys do check the polls for this weeks topic do vote and participate in the main event

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check for the re poll guys there was a tie in the previous one and so to sort the victor we are having a re poll
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey friends the topic for tomo Tech Discussion is "Evolution of G's from 2G to 4 G
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check this out and post your views in this sundays event

Happy sunday
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Scrutiny time guys we had the worst TD yesterday what went wrong any suggestions

Why we had a few participants here ?

we need some thing to work on guys
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey guys since we did not get any new topic suggestion this week and there was a tie in the last weeks poll the topic for this weeks discussion is "Solar power what and how is it harvested "

Awaiting more activity tomorrow guys

PS #-Link-Snipped-# Do check this thread out my friend this will tell more stories to you
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    well well why not have discussion on last week's topic again ?
    as we know how good our last week discussion went ... haha

PS : for chuck sake, avoid pasting links of other website & articles.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice suggestion But we must see that we have some participation atleast this week last week it was worst so we must confirm it with regular participants

Then kindly don't say Diwali Holiday Guys 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

As we think is better we are continuing last weeks discussion here do participate
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Due to some reasons we did not have any discussion in the last week

Why not we have a special discussion this Sunday as a mark of the beginning of Crazy Engineer's week
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    How about "Robot as Soldiers of the future" as a topic

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can you detect that the particular fuel injector is not working properly.??
Friends apache hadoop is in trend. An open source software framework that supports data intensive distributive applications, licensed under apache v2 license. It enables application to work with thousands of...
The venture capital ecosystem in India needs an urgent improvement if we really want to see people adopting entrepreneurship as a career option. I've seen something amazing in recent times...
Hello, I looking for my younger brother to join an engineering course in IITs. There has been a lot of confusion in my mind about the structure of the new...
I read publication in terms " A Noval Spatial Domain Scheme for Multiple Bitplane Steganography" ,and I have some ambiguity about : I know when we embed 3 bits in...