Weekends or Weekdays for Quizzr? - Need your opinions

In the last few days, we've struggled with the timing for Quizzr. Could you all let us know what'd be the most suitable time to conduct Quizzr Quizzes? Should they be conducted on weekends or weekdays? At what time?

Please let us know.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the onset of this month we got information from HSBC that Jio is planning to launch a cheap feature phone in the Indian market to capture the remaining user...
We're constantly getting review requests for CDAC Pune centre and this discussion is for all the existing and past students who can write about placements and training reviews. Please be...
Hello, engineers. I want to do Final Year Engineering project in Cloud Computing Domain. So I need some new ideas for it so that I can finalize my Problem Statement....
I am 35 years old having almost 11 years of experience in IT and currently working as technical lead I scored average in academics, I am not smart thinker and...
Has anyone ever thought, why Jio is the only operator capable of providing VoLTE but the other operators are unable to provide VoLTE ?