CrazyEngineers
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi

MemberOct 11, 2008

web page url problem

hello,
    enginerrs...i'm leading..my..web browsing..center..one.of.our..customer ..is..created..a..problem..in..all..of..5.computrs..that is:..when we.just.click..on the..Internet explorer..its..automatically..opening..his..website..only..even..i tried..to change..that..url..into..goole.co.in...its..not..changing...so..what to do???😔😔😔
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 11, 2008

I think the problem has a simple fix.

Go to Internet Options -> 'General Tab' -> [Home Page]: Use Blank.

Save the settings and try again. Let us know if this helps!

[PS: Pay attention to formatting of your posts. The use of dots (...) is unnecessary]
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • madhumurundi

MemberOct 11, 2008

I tried so many times its not working again its showing his only his web page whenever click the Int.Explorer
    Cancel
  • niraj.kumar

MemberOct 12, 2008

Your home page is "set up " with the CLIENT url. Please replace it with google.com it will open google home page .
    Cancel
  • swaroops1

MemberOct 13, 2008

I think the url may be saved somewhere. Just go to control panel.. ADD/REMOVE WINDOW COMPONENTS..In that remove IE and again install ie.. that may solve your problem..
    Cancel
  • prabhat kumar

MemberOct 16, 2008

it's right solution given by swaroops id it is not working u used another web brouser as a default then again u set to blank page it will work.
    Cancel
  • Rahul Jamgade

MemberOct 16, 2008

Go to Registry (regedit) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
    lick on start page attribute, click to modiy it and change as per your need.

Likewise you will find more instances for the website that is set in the IE. Find the instances by pressing F3 key in registry and replace it one by one.

It should solve your problem.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register