web page url problem

hello,
enginerrs...i'm leading..my..web browsing..center..one.of.our..customer ..is..created..a..problem..in..all..of..5.computrs..that is:..when we.just.click..on the..Internet explorer..its..automatically..opening..his..website..only..even..i tried..to change..that..url..into..goole.co.in...its..not..changing...so..what to do???😔😔😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the problem has a simple fix.

Go to Internet Options -> 'General Tab' -> [Home Page]: Use Blank.

Save the settings and try again. Let us know if this helps!

[PS: Pay attention to formatting of your posts. The use of dots (...) is unnecessary]
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    I tried so many times its not working again its showing his only his web page whenever click the Int.Explorer
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Your home page is "set up " with the CLIENT url. Please replace it with google.com it will open google home page .
  • swaroops1
    swaroops1
    I think the url may be saved somewhere. Just go to control panel.. ADD/REMOVE WINDOW COMPONENTS..In that remove IE and again install ie.. that may solve your problem..
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    it's right solution given by swaroops id it is not working u used another web brouser as a default then again u set to blank page it will work.
  • Rahul Jamgade
    Rahul Jamgade
    Go to Registry (regedit) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
    lick on start page attribute, click to modiy it and change as per your need.

Likewise you will find more instances for the website that is set in the IE. Find the instances by pressing F3 key in registry and replace it one by one.

It should solve your problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello of all gr8! Mech Engineers I have got a list of Mech Engg. book over the net try it out As i am having slow internet connection m posting...
was watching a serial in one of the local channels where they were discussing about bio fuels Bio Fuels are those which are generated from various biological substances example plants.Ethanol...
Hi I m a final yr student of B. Tech of Electronics and communication .I realy wanna knw some project topics in communication.
Those who want to have a look at CAT 2007 paper, click below - https://www.catiim.in/downloads/CAT-2007 Exam.pdf The paper has been published by IIMs online. Feel free to download it and...
CEans, Pump up your brains, for I'm very sure that all our CEans who are taking CAT 2008 are excited. So are you all ready for November 16, 2008? How...