WEB BASED VOTING SYSTEM

Hello
I had been through a paper on Web based voting system which suggests a method to cast vote online and then encrypt the vote and also add a digital signature to it before being sent to the server. But no details regarding how the keys are generated for signing is mentioned. The diagrams given in the paper suggest that the user is supposed to enter the private key. Can anyone suggest some secure method to generate pair of keys for digitally signing data??

Replies

• deepta
    deepta
    Can anyone suggest some good thesis topics in the area 'Cyber forensics'?
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Cyber forensics is a vast field of study.
    You need to provide a lot more of description, which would help us to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am an electrical engineer, 2012 batch. Rather than taking up regular jobs, I ventured out in a business domain. The business failed to materialize after 2 years of...
Normally we associate jetpacks with flight but the folks over at Arizona State University are employing this futuristic means of transport to help soldiers fun faster and longer. With some...
I am Certainly Stuck Regarding the HR questions 1.Why I am choosing the IT industry and not Electronics 2.Why I am choosing the ACCENTURE and not other and I had...
is there any standards given by the organizing committee of gate 2015 for the format of certificate from principal/HOD...if so plz give the link..
Hello guys recently i was in search of Free Group SMS sending site. I'm using way2sms.com currently, but sometimes its policy doesn't allow messaging in odd times to send information...