Web Based PHP Project Ideas

Hello Fellows,
I want to make web based project for M.Tech but found every single php project simpler for post graduation. Can anyone suggest me some good project ideas for php project?? Any other project ideas are also welcomed ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    undefined_niti
    Hello Fellows,
    I want to make web based project for M.Tech but found every single php project simpler for post graduation. Can anyone suggest me some good project ideas for php project?? Any other project ideas are also welcomed ๐Ÿ˜€
    PHP is just a language to develop your software.

If you have no ideas in mind as of now, you may develop a simple dropbox like utility that lets you share files and folders with others through unique URLs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, Is it possible to develop a SaaS at student's level? How much cost is expected for this project?? What will be the basic steps to develop a Software-as-a-Service??...
Project Abstract / Summary : For facilitating the process of data acquisition I have developed a web application- DataEx. DataEx facilitates data extraction from web with help of web scrapper...
Wish you many many happy returns of the day @Rajni Jain (CG) ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a rocking year ahead ๐ŸŽ‰
Renault India is going to make the year 2015 an important one for itself. Putting an end to the rumours about the company discontinuing some of its vehicles, Renault has...
CrowdStudio is a graphic design company founded in the year 2014 by Jaseem Thayal Shareef, Vivek Raghavan and Nithin Bekal. The trio has developed a curated graphic design platform especially...