We can create zero gravity.

Their are 2 methods of creating zero gravity.
out of which one is completely feasible and have been implemented.

1. Using gravitational forces of attraction.
suppose if you have four magnets with equal power and you place it in 3D space(i.e. N & S on Yaxis and E & W on Xaxis) in north,south,east,west
...N
W...E
...S
then you get a ZERO gravitational pull.
The experiments which was performed by the org.of scientists was done with v.strong electromagnets and the object which they made float in the air between the magnets was a big drop(radius ,..approx 30-40mm) of water.
2. please give me some time to post the second idea...by some means i am unable to write...

Replies

• hemal
    hemal
    thank u for ur information.
    n plz try 2 send 2nd method to create zero gravity as soon as possible....
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    noone.
    Their are 2 methods of creating zero gravity.
    out of which one is completely feasible and have been implemented.

1. Using gravitational forces of attraction.
    suppose if you have four magnets with equal power and you place it in 3D space(i.e. N & S on Yaxis and E & W on Xaxis) in north,south,east,west
    ...N
    W...E
    ...S
    then you get a ZERO gravitational pull.
    The experiments which was performed by the org.of scientists was done with v.strong electromagnets and the object which they made float in the air between the magnets was a big drop(radius ,..approx 30-40mm) of water.
    2. please give me some time to post the second idea...by some means i am unable to write...
    If You don't mind, can I ask you something? Is that anti gravity? we are countering gravitational force by using an electromagnetic force. Can we do something such that we can reduce the gravitational force or counter the gravitational force? Does Gravitational force possibly have a positive and negative? a north and south? Please answer this question. I am posting this question as a different thread too. Kindly answer this question here and if possible on that thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i just saw aid of ceptainfotech on CE site ... any body knows about it ??its profile and training quality etc....
Hello Guys. I am Aniket new to CE 😉. Passionate about Computers & Technology! I too like to share something. Its a motivational story !!! So.... Once upon a time...
I'm doing a career project for my class. I was hoping you guys have some time to answer some questions about your job for my project. 1.What is your favorite...
Hello CE members i need a help for you... Can anyone tel me link for case studies for salary payment based on performance appraisal... I searched in google but couldnt...
from where can i get to study the cooling properties and behavior of oil towards heat. which oil to use if it has to be directly injected in combustion chamber...