Watching ABC.com online streaming from outside US?

I am dying to see the TV series LOST - 4th season. When I was in US i was able to access it online at following URL.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I moved to india in Jan 08, but now unable to view this online from India.
it gives error as "Only for viewers from US...bla..bla..bla"

Any one any trick to watch it from India ? I couldnt find any one selling these DVDs here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    koli
    I am dying to see the TV series LOST - 4th season. When I was in US i was able to access it online at following URL.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I moved to india in Jan 08, but now unable to view this online from India.
    it gives error as "Only for viewers from US...bla..bla..bla"

Any one any trick to watch it from India ? I couldnt find any one selling these DVDs here.
    YouTube, Sire! ๐Ÿ˜

They've got everything! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Maybe not anymore. Isnt Youtube getting sued for hosting copyrighted material? ๐Ÿ˜›

Koli, maybe you can try using online proxies. These will hide your "true" location and show a false one. However, most proxies will probably not handle high bandwidth sites (since their servers will be utilized too). You can try giving it a shot anyway.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well yes! Ref: #-Link-Snipped-#

I believe Google folks will take some time to remove the content ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Don't know how are they going to do that!
  • koli
    koli
    I never tried youtube, but I dont think youtube will have that kind of quality. I shall try there. I never knew that youtube can host such a large size video.

You are right Ash - it needs heavy bandwidth for continuously streaming. Any recommendations on the proxy ? Ash - can you try and see if you can access it from your country.

I want to know if this works in any other country, may be from UK, canada... (hoping that ABC is at least allowing these countries)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yep, I also cannot access the episodes.

Koli, try this link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ada123
    ada123
    I always used to #-Link-Snipped-# I think that this one is the best way to Watch TV whenever a person is not at his hometown.. I really love to watch this online... ABC is always be a perfect channels for me.. its having all the awesome series with it... One of the best series of ABC is Dancing with stars truly great this is.. I really like to Watch this series's all characters.. and the best thing is that now Oscar Awards of 2011 are too coming on just this channel... I am really very excited to Watch this event,... I love ABC TV Channel.. this one is mind blowing to Watch....
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Now the folks at Youtube have brought HD Videos which would stream upto 1080p. By the way, there are many scripts and userscripts, to download* and view Youtube Videos in HD Quality, so that you don't need to be connected and you can view and share* them offline too! ๐Ÿ˜€

* Well, I am not supporting the downloading and sharing, as it is against the policy of Youtube. But I just said, it is possible. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • SMIT SHAH
    SMIT SHAH

Use Application live Net Tv.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

I was looking for Shark Tank latest season episodes and found that #-Link-Snipped-#ร‚ย  website opened fine on my browser, but sadly, it open the video player and goes into streaming icons and video never plays. Guess they have locked the content for people outside USA?

Anyone else seen any ABC shows in India on their official website?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Why is it that it's been 10 years, but still ABC has blocked access in India and other countries? Aren't they aware of platforms like Netflix taking over people's entertainment needs? So long.. ABC!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am kannappan dng ma engg @ chennai.......im very passionate abt xploring nw ideas........and i guess this site ll help me out.........๐Ÿ˜Ž
Any random ideas on improving forum activity? At present, the number of new members joining CE is greater than the number of posts we generate per day ๐Ÿ˜’.
I unofficially declare the installation of :- The CE Exclusive Club:200 โ€‹ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ All members with 200+ posts are eligible to join! ๐Ÿ˜ Rest - we look forward to having...
Hello Friends, Myself Harshil 3rd Year Computer Engineering Student. I Would Like To Share a New Topic Named Genetic Programming. I Have Given Three Seminars On This Topic. Genetic Programming...
What is the difference between a traditional programming and Genetic Programming ????๐Ÿ˜•