Watch StartupIndia Event Live Online Today - 16 January 2016

If like me you are looking forward to watch the day-long Startup India event live today, here's how you can do it from the comfort of your home or office.

TV coverage on #-Link-Snipped-# and online –
[Note: This will be live 6pm onwards]

Watch the webcast – Startup India | Webcast Services of National Informatics Centre, Government of India [Live 9:30am onwards]

Watch the PMO webcast – Hon'ble Prime Minister of India [Live 6pm onwards]

Watch the live coverage online on EdCast

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's the detailed schedule and agenda of speakers and various programs happening at Startup India event today -

Startup-India-16-JAN-Schedule-Agenda
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thats so informative. Thanks for sharing schedule
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sir, we will be seeing CEan #-Link-Snipped-# during 3 to 3:40 pm the 'Startup India Launch Pad presented by Google'
    I am personally looking forward to watch the various panel discussions. The list of panelists is impressive. Anyone else watching?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    None of the bloody biased TV channels are showing the live session. Too much against the Government? Huh?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I resorted to streaming live webcast on the television.

12575851_10208030533978001_1463150272_n
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Now watching: Q&A session with Policy Makers in India. How the Government will create an enabling ecosystem for startups. Good, important questions being asked.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    I am personally looking forward to watch the various panel discussions.
    Thanks Ankita. But for your posting and alerting I would have missed it. The whole programme seems so interesting. It is even now on on another window.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    He DID it!!!

Congrats, Cardiac Design Labs. Just keep going.
  • SeaBiscuit
    SeaBiscuit
    Thank you all the encouragement and support. I was quite nervous and anxious, but all worked out in the end. Actually my folks as well did not see it.

Thanks Ankita for posting the links.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Heartiest Congratulations!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our Old LG golden eye TV expired from its roles and responsibilities after 15yrs of tiring work load. The picture tube too got failured. My father planned to buy new...
One of the biggest trend in the startup ecosystem, next only to the growth of startups in India is the rise of coworking spaces. Educational institutes and Government bodies apart...
Project Abstract / Summary : Introduction : The main processes involved will be control the electrical appliances at home with the help of head gesture. The RF is w a...
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 specs leaked and is going haywire. It has already become a habit for Apple and Samsung; ripping off features and design, leveling accusations and suing each other....
JUNO, NASA’s spacecraft designed for its mission to Jupiter, has broken the existing record to become humanity's most distant solar-powered envoy on January 13, 2016. The JPL press release confirmed...