wassup CEans..

Name: Arihant

*Engineering Trade: Comp Sc.

*Occupation
: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed)
*Hobbies & Interests: designing websites, boxing, swimming, running, etc. etc.

*Aim in life
: (sorry not applicable ๐Ÿ˜ )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: cause Godfather told so.. n who can dare to deny Godfather's words.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE....

Interesting: How'z this is possible, Engineer!!! without AIM??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEan-Godfather brought you to CE? Great!

Welcome to CE! We hope you will enjoy CE and be as active as Godfather! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    Thanks a lot guys..

๐Ÿ˜

crazyboy
    Welcome to CE....

Interesting: How'z this is possible, Engineer!!! without AIM??
    I believe aims/goals are for those who have short term targets.. a guy like me who does different things on every level n each time improving for the betterment of society,life,country,etc.etc. wil never hav an aim, but wil hav intentions. ๐Ÿ˜€

bottom line..: Intentions should be good.. when intentions are good.. You prosper n ppl arnd u also prosper..

The_Big_K
    CEan-Godfather brought you to CE? Great!

Welcome to CE! We hope you will enjoy CE and be as active as Godfather! ๐Ÿ˜

yeah even i hope so.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

by the way.. i read a couple of ur interviews with people across the globe.. it was very interesting & also inspiring..!! I actually enjoyed it..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE .

Dude sms text is not allowed please ๐Ÿ˜€
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    English-Scared
    Welcome to CE .

Dude sms text is not allowed please ๐Ÿ˜€
    thanks for informing dude. Will take care. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    hey thanks raj. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can Ne 1 Post Me link 2 Download Ansys10.0 Free Dwnload WithOut Payement?๐Ÿ˜• Thank u..! Peace..!
I wrote it for a newsletter for IFMA organization by their request addressing sustainability as it would relate to FMs/PEs in the future. The Future of Sustainability: Linking Facilities and...
This decade saw the rise of lot of social networking sites. Almost everyone I know is hooked to FaceBook, Orkut or Hi5. While social networking sites are fun to use...
Post your most favorite instrumental ever, in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜€ Mine is Canon Rock!
I checked this cool site where they convert your name into some sort of Robotic Acronym. Check these out, I typed in the names of some CEans.