want to develop a mobile locking application

Actually i want to develop an application for mobile phones which can lock any specific part of cell phone ex message contact nd etc....not for entire cell phone. please suggest me some direction guys where i should move............???????😔

Replies

• dontknockme007
    dontknockme007
    and ya i am working on Qt.... so pls help me regarding that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans i am making a website and i want to add a search box in it. I got the code from google but its not working. Can anyone here...
Hello, my name is Seán O'Fithcheallaigh, and I am an electronics engineer ...well, a student of electronics engineering, in my last year of an Honours degree in Ireland. When I...
Hello, I am hoping to get some help if I can. I have a class this year in Control Engineering, and we have been set a problem involving keeping a...
Hi guys I am developing a Botnet Detection tool in Java (i am a newbie) In my framework, first I cluster the input traffic by X-means algo that is embedded...
Hi, am a new guy here,and i am not well in english plz ignore my mistakes.friends i need a circuit diagram of star delta starter for a 25HP motor by...