Want seminar ppt on plastic leaded chip carrier

Myself Dheeren Kumar Mahapatra final yr student of ETC want seminar ppt on PLASTIC LEADED CHIP CARRIER for my final yr seminar report.Plz help me for which i will be grateful to you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dheeren
    Myself Dheeren Kumar Mahapatra final yr student of ETC want seminar ppt on PLASTIC LEADED CHIP CARRIER for my final yr seminar report.Plz help me for which i will be grateful to you.
    We don't help engineers with homework, friend. We expect you to discuss the problems you face while working on the PPT on your own.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am a Newbie here... My Name is Balaji I am doing Final Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering In Coimbatore Can any one give me a good topic and...
Hello, Now i am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering which is interesting now mate... In B.E i have an idea whether to take Mechanical or Aeronautical.. What's your Views??? How...
I just noticed this today and thought I'd point it out. When a visitor accesses the forum, he can see a couple of ads along both sides of the main...
Hi i am interested in doing project regarding a device that can control any other electronic device..........my concept is just like e bomb a device when it is operated all...
I want to know about Data Mining..