Want Nobel Prize? Eat more Chocolate!

The dangers of over reliance on statistical analyses is shown by this interesting study that seems to show a direct, statistically valid, conclusion that a country's consumption of chocolate is directly correlated to the number of Nobel laureates it has produced.

#-Link-Snipped-#

However, nothing lost in trying. Even if one does not get a Nobel one gets Lint or Cadburys!

New York seems to specialize in this sort of zany studies. Decades back there was another study that found a correlation between the number of telephones per thousand population and heart disease. Interestingly, it was later found that this could be an indicator of a stressful lifestyle that could be an indicator for cardiac problems.

Who knows? Chocolate might give Nobel prize (and added weight)!

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    SIr Like this I better start from today LOL
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Yeah I've read this somewhere, chocolates are great memory booster!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What Is Pulse Transformer? What Are Its Applications?
Can anyone give me details about the newly emerging courses in IT?
Dear all i want to have discussion on which company should i join as right now i am having two option with me THE HINDUSTAN COCA-COLA BEVERAGE PVT.LTD. and TCS(...
Whats the best e-magazine (free ones😀) for mechanical engineers?
Hello everybody, I am new here. This is Duncan Jones, I joined here because there are many things to learn from here and can gain experience and knowledge of different...