CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@safdarvahora • 02 Aug, 2012
I want to place an event in college tech fest in electronics department. So i want ideas of different events which can be placed in the tech fest.
@Harshad Italiya • 16 Aug, 2012
safdarvahora
I want to place an event in college tech fest in electronics department. So i want ideas of different events which can be placed in the tech fest.
Arrange something like Circuit Troubleshooting or Circuit maker.
@Dhanush Jagadeesh • 28 Aug, 2015 can anyone suggest something more
9.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 9, 2014

​Akshai Varde is the Indian name behind the Italian-sounding, awesome-looking, Vardenchi Motorcycles. I had a chance to meet Akshai at TiECon Nagpur 2013 where he was a guest speaker. Akshai...
3.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 26, 2010

I've often heard that young populations tries to stay away from politics. Lot of people have complained that unless youth participate in politics; we can't expect paradigm shift. Do you...
19.9k views

@Ajay Pandey · Dec 17, 2013

Today I faced a problem in my java application .User session didn't destroy wn I directly closed browser without logout user. After some time (less than default time which is...
11.5k views

@Manish Goyal · Mar 27, 2010

Me with my two friends went for a dinner ..we paid 75 rs as a bill but manager gives us a concession of 5 rs.out of which 2 rs are...
4.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 3, 2015

"What are your strengths and weaknesses?" OR "Could you tell me what are your top 5 strengths and weaknesses?" - every interviewer loves to ask that question; especially in the...
22.1k views