WANNA BE A PERFECT ENGINEER

I AM 'LEARNING' ENGINEERING......................................................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to see. We already see that you're taking a BOLD approach to engineering!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    An ENGINEER is an EVER LEARNER glad you are one of a kind in it.
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. Tell us more about yourself and what made you join CE?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    If you're an Engineer, you can never be perfect because Engineers are always dissatisfied... 😁

Welcome abroad..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I AM A SOON TO BECOME INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEER I HAVE JOINED THE COMMUNITY TO SHARE MY VIEWS AND HELP THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BRANCH AS...
English has promoted itself to a level that it is considered as a basic neccessity by many people in India. Even though I don't have much praise for the language,I...
whether Google recruits students on off campus if recruits can anyone tel the details
CAN ANYONE HELP ME BY SUGGESTING A TOPIC FOR MY FINAL YEAR MAJOR PROJECT????? THE TOPIC CAN BE FROM EITHER INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING OR PRODUCTION ENGINEERING??//
I'm reading physics and in the sound properties, I found one thing called "e8m/s", m/s = metre (or meter) per second 😀 but what is the "e8" ? During a...