Walk Mania: The must have free Windows Phone Walk Assistant

Get the App for Free from #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Are you a fitness freak? Do you like to walk? Ever wondered how much calorie you loose and how much distance you cover while walking? Does your existing app gives you statistics while using stair case or trade mills?

If no, use Walk Mania for free. Walk Mania is the result of months of research. It is a pedometer app that measures your speed, distance traversed, slope covered and calorie lost without using GPS. It uses phone sensors to estimate and filter the statistics.

Therefore even while walking on trademill or inside your home or in garden, you can use the App. The app has mainly two modes: Recording and Statistics. Just start the app before you start walking. It keeps monitoring your speed, distance, calorie lost, time rested, time over which you walked faster, time that you walked faster and tracks the stats with cool dials and real graphs. When you are done with your walk and workout, stop the app. The App stores the statistics in your phone.

This is minimalist release. No GPS, no internet connections, no hassles. Plain fun and utility App. Use Walk Mania and get slimmer this new year.

Happy Walking!

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The app says that one should have a Windows Phone. Am I making some mistake?

The description is quite interesting. I certainly want to check it out. How can the app download if the phone does not have an internet connection?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Sir Yes, this is meant for Windows Phone 8 ( WP 8), specifically Nokia Lumina Series phone. We are working on Android Version

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anyone tel me how can we execute a query step by step in sql server 2012 ?? ( Like we do in C language)
hello friends everybody knows that we are able to make pc or laptop to work in dual boot either side by side or in one into another. The second thing...
The question is simple, but I want the answer to be open from all CEans out there. Let me start. 1. I learned that some questions can get answered in...
friends todays is the last day of year 2013 and in this year we get some good things and some bad things here i want to tell you about the...
I recently watched gameplay of MOBA style Blizzard's game - Heroes Of The Storm, and it looks outstanding. The game mechanics are lot lot different than DoTa or LoL. Check...