Vote for your "CEan of the community"

We all know that there goes another CEom competition out there but I want to know the one who really posts valuable posts and suggestions out there so that we can recognise the real hero of the community.He many not lead the table but he would be a responsible CEan.It may be of any community but be honest and write your CEan name and the community he represents .This voting will be closed on sunday night(11/8/13) sharply at 12am.Here you go guysssssssssssssss..
spurgears

So why are you waiting guys?

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Difficult to choose one. There are so many of them
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nick_Sharma
    Difficult to choose one. There are so many of them
    Be cool man.No one will kill you.This is an democratic country and dont be diplomatic.
    Write the field and your community Hero😁
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    CSK AUTO
    Be cool man.No one will kill you.This is an democratic country and dont be diplomatic.
    Write the field and your community Hero😁
    I did not say anybody is going to kill me and I have no reason to be diplomatic. There are more than 10 people that strike my mind straightaway. Do you want me to list down all of them?
    G
    Nick_Sharma
    I did not say anybody is going to kill me and I have no reason to be diplomatic. There are more than 10 people that strike my mind straightaway. Do you want me to list down all of them?
    Go ahead.If all of them to be recognised we will make it a count.
    I am waiting guys

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and specially #-Link-Snipped-# and all CEans only one day to go..............
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am quite uncomfortable about such a differentiation. A CEan is a CEan because that person subscribes to the aims and objectives of CE. Since activity on the community are circumscribed by other demands on time, the contribution by any one person can vary a lot.

I would pass on this.

Pushed to the corner, I will suggest Sir Vishweshvarayya as CEan of the whole Indian Engineering Community for his inflexible integrity, vision and sticking to his job on hand till it was done.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CEan of the community:
    My vote to

😀
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Real asset!

PS: its good he didnt enroll in the CEoM contest. No chance of us winning at all. 😛
    still one hour to go CEans .Go active ....last one hour guys..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Nayan Goenka
    CEan of the community:
    My vote to😀 #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks, but no thanks. This is exactly what I am talking about.
    Please leave me out of this.
    Let me be.
    A.V.Ramani
    Thanks, but no thanks. This is exactly what I am talking about.
    Please leave me out of this.
    Let me be.
    Yes sir we will be happy if you contibue your support .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is no stoppage of the evolving payment systems. Just imagine that you are going out for shopping and soon after choosing your things at billing counter you realise that...
Hey Guys, Here is a task for you to go crazy and think out of the box. This involves research and looking into your favourite components and design ONE LAPTOP....
Are you using Chrome Password Manager? If the answer is 'Yes', do you know that that anyone who has access to your machine can view the passwords you have saved...
NASA says that they're planning to send a robot to Jupiter's Moon called Europa. The photos clicked by Voyager 2 spaceship have given the scientists a 'clear' idea that there's...
We all know that the cloud computing is the next big thing! There are many things that are easier to do in the cloud, but do you think managing the...