Vote for the CEan of our community

Hi CEans .Here is a chance to heat the discussions.You would have came across various Posts by CEans in automobile/aeronaitical/mechanical community.
So pick your CEan of Community.
Criteria's that should be considered to select CEan are as follows:
1)Dont count the number of post by him/her . consider only valuable and worthy post.
2)Depth in subject knowledge.
3)Valuable comments.
4)Involvement to CE.

Multiple votes are allowed.
type your best CEan of community and post the reason for selecting him/her.
The winner will be based on number of votes by members of CE.
The competition is open for one day only.winner will be announced monday morning.
Get Set Goooooo.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    My contenders:
    Zaveri , Abhishek Rawal
    Ce Ce
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    None other than AV.Ramani Sir and Biggie deserve the title
    I want the fellow CEans to vote their CEan
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure how'd I vote because almost everyone contributing to Mechanical section is awesome.
    Come on sir .Dont be diplomatic.
    vote it HERE!!!!#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will vote for #-Link-Snipped-# because #-Link-Snipped-# is so whack ! ๐Ÿ˜
    This is funny.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am in no position to judge one person as doing great, that will be injustice to others.

All the contributors are doing Awesome !!!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    CSK AUTO
    Come on sir .Dont be diplomatic.
    vote it HERE!!!!#-Link-Snipped-#
    A community runs by several people & not one CEan. Here everyone is good/expert in their own domain.
    There's no best CEan.We are equally best, We all are equally dope! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will vote for #-Link-Snipped-# because #-Link-Snipped-# is so whack ! ๐Ÿ˜
    This is funny.

He is someone very favorite to CSk Auto as he tags him everytime in place of you.. ๐Ÿ˜

He like that name over yours ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    crazyboy
    He is someone very favorite to CSk Auto as he tags him everytime in place of you.. ๐Ÿ˜

He like that name over yours ๐Ÿ˜›
    I guess, agarwal or agrawal is more common than Rawal that's why he always gets that typo.
    I will be laughing so hard if I see that agarwal boy come online by checking his mail saying "CSK Auto tagged you"! honestly ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi abhishek. I don't think I misspelled your name.
    Now again my vote to abhishek rawal.Am I correct.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    CSK AUTO
    Hi abhishek. I don't think I misspelled your name.
    Now again my vote to abhishek rawal.Am I correct.
    Chill buddie. You tagged Abhishek "agarwal" twice that's why we were talking about misspell.
    No big deal though ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I vote for CEans of the past as they've made this forum lively enough for Google to notice it and introduce it as a search result to most of us here. And CEans of the present should know that CEans of the future may be better than us, but we're here cause of the selfless act and hardwork of CEan The_Big_K aka now known officially as #-Link-Snipped-# and his team mates. Kudos to all the CEans who are reading this! You're all awesome irrespective of age or rank on this forum! - so stay awesome 24/7!. Period.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am glad for CEans who play here as they play with their things of interest

I personally feel the dedication of a few have taken this forum from scratch to this level. It is better if we try to post and deliver it as a much better place for the future CEans to build it further

As a team with common objective we can build this place much better
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I vote for T.C.Mits (The Celebrated Man in the street)
    Indian version is the Mango Man (Aam Aadhmi)

T.c. Mits
    sketch18
    Congrats Sir.
    I wish to see a new CEan of the Community Every Sunday.
    Are you ready CEans.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    my votes go to #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# these are just to name a few

but i personally feel, that all of them are contributing equally.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am not against this but if you really want to conduct on week basis why not start some Poll or something so it will look better.
    I will do my best sir.Thanks for the suggestion. But how can I choose the contenders?
    Should I Pick CEans from top ten CEom who belong to this community.#-Link-Snipped-#
    I will do my best sir.Thanks for the suggestion. But how can I choose the contenders?
    Should I Pick CEans from top ten CEom who belong to this community.#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the advancement in the technology, almost all companies are preferring Automatic machines than the human resources (more specifically workers). Humans don't have 100% productivity while robots(machines) gives 100% desired...
whats the basic difference between LIN, FlexRay,CAN,and TTCAN.and where they can implemented
Indian auto blog has released the official sketches of the rear and front view of Nissan Terrano . Nisaan has definitely worked on the model and to be true it...
hi frnz can any one tell me about how to make connection taking the main line from the home to directly to transformer??
hi friends can u please guide me where i could get the theoretical bits on thyristor......