VoiCE - There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and others who don’t

“There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and others who don’t.”. You must have heard this phrase, isn’t it? This is one of the most used phrase by computer geeks, the phrase signifies importance of binary language in computing. Sometimes when I ask people about what binary is, they [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what about embedded systems designing as a carrier?is there a bright scope of this field in india ?what are job apportunities?and finally the major question can an electrical and electronic...
Apple has finally launched iPad in India, officially. Here's price list of iPad in India - iPad with Wi-Fi 16 GB: Rs. 27,900 32 GB: Rs. 32,900 64 GB: Rs....
Considering the fact the modern mantra, "Work hard, Party harder", a party after work to rejuvenate the mind is the "to do" thing. My thought is if celebrations become regular...
Blackberry’s been famous for the full QWERTY keypad phones especially useful for rapid emailing and messaging. The Blackberry Malibu is your Blackberry Curve Touch and it’s a CDMA phone. But...
This idea popped up in my mind while writing a new post for VoiCE. I believe electrical, electronics and/or bio-medical engineers might be interested in working on it. The idea...