Voice controlling

hi,
i want to build a robot that could be controlled by my voice. i have found the HM2007 IC that is a speech recognition IC. i also found a schematic for it. i just want to confirm over here, that if someone has worked on it , or has any other suggestions for it, let me know.

here are the schematics

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have tried it but its not working fine on my cell. Only Forum home page works which is too large. I have used in opera mini. What about you...
The metal working process are broadly classified as Chip less or Non-chip forming processes--> In these process metals are formed under action of heat, pressure, or both. It include forming,...
Hello CEans, This time in our KYcean series we came up with another awesome interview of a CEan posted around 170 posts a CE-maniac ,third year computer science student who...
hi.. frnds.. i want to know what are the diff. process req. prior to commencement of building and also after the constr.... if any link...pls suggest.......๐Ÿ˜
Name: Manasseh Dickson Annan Engineering Trade: Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Location: Ghana. Occupation: Student/working Work Experience: 3years. Hobbies & Interest: Listening to Gospel music. Aim in Life: my aim is to be...