VM4 - Square of any no.

Now till now you know the square of the no. having 5 and 0 at their end...
Now some other...
Square of the no just 1 next to them..(having 0 and 5 as last digit) means 26,31,36,41,46....like that

Easy....
The fanda here is ...
Add the square of the previous no + nth odd no.
For eg . 31^2
= (30)^2 + 31st Odd no. (which is 2n-1, where n starts from 1...means 61) so square of 31 is 900 + 61 = 961...
Easy find others....

Tomorrow we will see the squares of the other nos...
till than bbye

--Crazy

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crazyboy
    Now till now you know the square of the no. having 5 and 0 at their end...
    Now some other...
    Square of the no just 1 next to them..(having 0 and 5 as last digit) means 26,31,36,41,46....like that
    Solve some questions by your own....so that you will feel comfortable...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Availabot is a physical representation of presence in Instant Messenger applications. Availabot plugs into your computer by USB, stands to attention when your chat buddy comes online, and falls down...
Ever since I was a kid, I've been a big fan of Superman ๐Ÿ˜. All SuperMan fans join in this thread & do post your reviews about recently released SuperMan....
New here thought I should say "hi". I am one year short of a diploma in ME. I like racecars, dynamics, motorcycles, and anything that I can potentail kill myself...
I went through a group discussion on MTv.The topic waz nice so I thought of introducing it here. The topic of the discussion waz "Is cricket overtaking other sports" So...
Now till now you know the square of the no. having 5 and 0 at their end... Now some other... Square of the no just 2 next to them..(having 0...