Vivo V5 and V5 Plus To Offer 20 MP Front-Facing Camera At Rs. 20K

The Chinese multinational consumer electronics firm once again prepares to enter the Indian market with its latest medium budget smartphone Vivo V5. The last from its stock were Vivo V3 and V3max that came in India earlier this year. Although it promised off-the-charts specifications at a tight budget, the system upgrade is still waiting for its number. To test their luck again with the newest product, the company will launch Vivo V5 tomorrow with a price tag lesser than Rs. 20K.

Being early critics, we are here to review some of the specifications that can be found inside the handset. Currently, the Vivo V5 and its successor, V5 plus are both in the incubation to feature a whopping 20 MP selfie-camera. A not so familiar offer, it might boost up your front facing photo experience provided they gear up their processor-sensor module. What else? Both of them are rumored to feature a Funtouch OS 2.6 overlay with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. However, the Nougat update is still not in the distant view for the Vivo products.

V5
Image Credits: PhoneArena

Vivo V5, the phone to be launched tomorrow offers a large, 5.5” inch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and comes coupled with a 2.5D curved display protected under the covering of Gorilla Glass 3. Storage wise it will feature 32 GB inbuilt while having a microSD dock for an upgrade up to 128 GB.

Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset set at 1.8GHz the phone should run smooth with a gigantic 4 GB RAM. Many third party sources inform, V5 might sport an AK4376 audio chip. Plus, talking about its connectivity the phone chooses standard Wi-Fi, GPS, and 4G LTE. As per the sources, the phone will offer a dual SIM system with the support for both FDD-LTE and TD-LTE bands.

Now getting back to our eye-scale, Vivo V5 features a 3,000 mAh battery on the rear panel. Instead of having a heavier back-camera, the company equips the phone with a 13 MP one with LED Flash and Phase Detection Auto Focus system. Structured with a metal body, the phone further offers two color variants namely Gold or Rose Gold.

Source: Vivo V5 and V5 Plus said to feature a whopping 20MP selfie camera - GSMArena.com news

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following the release of its two flagship devices- the Huawei Mate 9 and Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Edition, the Chinese multinational giant, has launched another variant Huawei Mate 9 Pro...
Warm greetings to all, This is subathra, I'm doing my BTECH 3rd year (5th semester) currently, my stream is information technology, I'm born and brought up in madurai also did...
The Taiwanese electronics multinational Acer, has unveiled its thinnest lightest and perhaps the most portable laptop device in the country at Rs.99,999. The laptop thinner than 1 centimetre - 9.98...
One life has taken its first shape in the water naming it the source of life. As we experience, our life cannot sustain without water and certainly, the earth will...
Reliance LYF better known for its set of 4G-enabled smartphones named after the four elements: Earth, Flame (Fire), Water, and Wind recently launched Lyf Wind 7i as a follow-up to...