Viva questions threads

CEans,

I'm thinking we should start threads for compiling all viva questions. I've just started a thread : #-Link-Snipped-#

I request all CEans to start threads in respective sections for your branch/year with similar titles. ๐Ÿ˜€[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans,

If you are starting such threads, please follow the pattern for thread title:

#-Link-Snipped-#

2. Thrird Year Mechanical Viva Questions - 2009

etc.
    Appropriate title makes it easier for others to guess the content of the thread.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Hey biggie
    cant i start a thread in civil engineering section that lists all the questions not concerning any year in particular?
    because basics are also tested in the viva sessions.๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course, however, I'm assuming any year students would know the 'basics'. That's why we're forming separate threads for each year. Also, we don't want final year students to go through all second and third year questions.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    OK then.
    I have changed the title specifying the year.hope its enough....๐Ÿ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    ok Biggie starting with the thread in the computer section

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends Is there any software or something in which i can assemble and deassemble different parts of car as in real world in garages bcoz i have no access...
Sir / madam, My question is Say on a scale of 100, 85 have phones, 80 have cars, 70 have houses and 75 are married. How many minimum persons are...
๐Ÿ˜’ What is this blogging all about? ๐Ÿ˜’ When i googled i found it to be a private publishing page where any person can just add anything to his blog,...
I searched across the internet and among the books I own, but I can't figure out the difference between UP and RUP, apart from the fact that RUP is IBM...
Hello everybody, I'm Lee (obviously XD) I'm a mechatronic engineer first semester student from Mexico. I joined CrazyEngineers because when I come in the world of engineering I was really...