visualization of big data in transportation

Project Abstract / Summary : —As a road network is growing day by day the question is how to obtain the information about the road networks is more and more challenging
—Is such an era of Intelligent Transportation System has emerged has a key benefits of wireless network sensors and Bluetooth technology
—To understand the high cost of intelligent transportation system undermines its importance
—The Intelligent Transportation System solution uses a hybrid model of gathering vehicle information on the roads camera based senor system and GPS information from the vehicle
—
—The information gathered from the ITS is then processed using HADOOP

—Then the processed data can be analyzed and visualized in order to solve the problems in traffic flow, transport planning and modeling, route planning, congestion management

—These will increase the road safety and it also use to increases the city security in effective manner

—
—

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Our proposed system enables the real-time visualization ,query and analysis of dynamic transportation system
We particularly address the fundamental data management and visualization challenges in
Effective management of dynamic and large scale transportation data
Efficient processing of real time historical spatiotemporal queries on transportation network.
It allows the user to create customized spatiotemporal queries through an interactive web based map interface.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College
City: Pondicherry
State: Pondicherry
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

while doing coding i like to listen songs ,But some of which are quite distracting. So i am asking you which kind of songs you listen during coding or any...
hello .....i am najmun frm computer science ...can i get seminar topics on latest technology?
Project Abstract / Summary : Humid Air Turbine(HAT) or Humid Air Gas Turbine is an advanced version of simple gas turbine. It is an intercooled, regenerated cycle with a saturator...
We've performed a major upgrade today to upgrade the stability and security at CrazyEngineers. Few of the elements have been moved from their usual place (the search box, for example)...
Dear CEans, Starting today, we will start releasing the list of projects and respective teams short-listed for round II of India's Best Academic Project. A new list will be released...