Visual Studio 2010

Develop and deploy now with Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2.
Visual Studio 2010 has made significant enhancements since Beta 1. We’ve come a long way in performance and general stability, and while there is more work to do before we release Visual Studio 2010.
Beta 2 also includes integrated tooling for SharePoint, including project templates and debugging support, and runtime and tooling support for developing great Windows 7 applications.

#-Link-Snipped-#

.Click to download BETA 2

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    WOW!
    Looking forward to use it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's the answer: - [youtube]cQB03yOa6so[/youtube] What's your opinion? 😀
Im taking some parts for high Vacuum work out of 316 SS Out of small bar and way up to big 0.5 metre dia bar , Is the quality of...
Hi , frenz i am interested in video content analysis. Now i want some idea regarding text detection and extraction from video. (Note:- Text means Overlay text not scene text)....
If anybody of you has seen the drivers cabin of a suburban train or an Electric AC/DC engine of a Locomotive, then you can see the two levers on top...
I don't mean Software Engineering as in the 'subject'. I mean Software Engineering to include all of the following topics (and much more): * Programming * Object Oriented Analysis &...