Vision 2020.

INDIA'S Position in 2020?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    India in 2020 , will be a supremacy in the world.
    we have a lot of man power and youth is really growing big in india.
    If the politicians work with atleast 10 percent of honest we will be the No 1 in the world.
    guys what is your comment on this?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    India in 2020 , will be a supremacy in the world.
    we have a lot of man power and youth is really growing big in India.
    If the politicians work with atleast 10 percent of honest we will be the No 1 in the world.
    guys what is your comment on this?
    Why does India want supremacy in the world? What do you mean by #1 in the world?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hey i mean that by the power that India attain by 2020 will be completely youthful power.
    Supremacy means in my terms here what is USA now , India will be in 2020 but as in the US the youth number is not much India will be leading in man power which is the needy for all the things to be done.

Note : there may be many people in our forum from different nations , if i hurt anyones patriotic feeling , please excuse me .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course CEans from other nations would be offended. That is why I asked, why India wants to be '#1' or take USA's position?

How'd you define #1? USA is #1 on few fronts, India is #1 on few and so are the other countries in the world.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    As we are discussing on the future of india in 2020, my view is #1.
    But ,as Biggie said yes india is #1 in few fronts and the US as well.
    But the gap is 1 US $ = 50 INR (almost)
    By 2020 i hope India will achieve 1 US $ = 1 INR ( may be)
    to add value , the education in India is very standardised from the primary school but for further studies many people are going to US , the number will reduce not predominantly may be but it will reduce and the education system will be rigid and the literacy rate will increase.
    thus Supremacy to conclude better in all the fields which a nation require such that not to depend on other countries.
    yes here we can talk about the Oil, where the reserves are rapidly reducing these days here all the countries will depend on oil giving nations but i hope as an indian all the foreign affairs run smoothly such that there is no high inflation rate and a good economic situation of the nation.

sandy

" If you lose , Dont lose the lesson "
  • Neha
    Neha
    India in 2020 is expected to do well on economic front, literacy rate, health-related problems but as far as deep-rooted problems like female foeticide, dowry, poverty, corruption are considered, there isn't much progress expected if current situation prevails.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I might have visited India.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Conversion rates between different currencies are not gauges on how well your economy is. It is the relative change of your GDP that indicates progress.

Also, its not always a good thing to be #1 in everything. The world can only progress and develop if they allocate resources efficiently. Yes, a country can be number 1 in producing the most amount of many things.. but for sure they are not utilizing their production properly. Thats why countries trade with each other, because other countries have better efficiencies and resources. So, with absolute and comparative advantages, the world will gain welfare overall, not just one country.

The 2020 vision for Malaysia is to be a developed country. Pursuing supremacy is probably a worthless cause for us. As long as we'll end up with great infrastructure, governance, health care, education, equality and industries.. its cool 😉
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    There are many parameters to gauge the country's progress. There are countries like Switzerland and Germany whose per capita income is much higher than that of US. Yet they are not No. 1.

We need to evaluate a country in following terms-

Standard of living
    Education
    Basic medical facilities
    Social security
    Infrastructure and transportation
    Economic stability
    Political stability

Where do you rate India on this list? If our scores are abysmal now, will they improve in next 11 years?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    For me vision 2020 would be:
    reduce carbon emmissions
    CFC emmisions
    Feul efficient trasnportation

remaining all should follow

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i urgently need the above topic for mys6 mini project.any body having ideas about the subject please help me with the details.urgently .also tel me the approximate cost
hi guys , i have an idea of publishing a novel , i am interested in writing some stories related to people and related to sci-fi. so please give me...
hi guys, ceans in hyderabad its time to show your face to the fellow ceans , guys lets organize a meet . share your thoughts.
hi can you plz help me to find some companies for my summer training in delhi .
2by can anyone give me idea about embedded systems,applications,industrial importance