Virus Removal

my PC got struck up with viruses so i need help to remove these and i have tried using anti virus but its not possible ....................

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: need help

Format your PC
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Try putting a new OS then it automatically becomes a new PC(lol)
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Install kasperssky virus removal tool and scan your pc once. Then Sure, your pc will get into your hands.
  • gsk_ssit
    gsk_ssit
    thank you......
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    how does this virus is infecting your computer os........?????????????????????????????
  • anooppl
    anooppl
    Update your antivirus then scan or format
  • jessicawilliams
    jessicawilliams
    Yes, Avira has a great removal tool designed for just this situation. It's called AntiVir, and you can run it from a USB flash drive.#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Alonealiz
    Alonealiz
    Isn't it possible to remove virus with out using anti-virus.
    If anyone plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alonealiz
    Of course it is possible - 1. Just delete the infected/unwanted files and revert the changes made by the virus.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Alonealiz
    See this, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Alonealiz
    Can you say the name of virus else ???
    Let me do a batch file fro you 😀
    Also how did you identified a Virus without using antivirus! LOL 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(Ledbury, April 28th) There is no escaping it, 2010 is the year WiFi on trains came of age. As more and more train operators around the world bite the bullet...
Thought of sharing a smal story with you all, I have received this in an e-mail from my friend: It was a Sports Stadium. Eight Children were standing on the...
hey guys this is bookie.i am from india and my major is computers my aim in life is to live life lavishly i joined CE because i am a crazy...
So, the news is out. HP is buying Palm (the makers of WebOS and Pre phones) for $1.2 billion. The details of the deal aren't out yet and its not...
Q: How can I allows a class to be inherited but prevent the method from being over-ridden in c # programming language? 😁 Make happy those who are near, and...