virtual router

how can we transfer data from one system to another with the help of virtual router?please explain?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Will you please make me know about 'virtual router'..

are you talking about virtual IP modem ?
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    rishi0922
    Will you please make me know about 'virtual router'..

are you talking about virtual IP modem ?
    yes rishi its a kind of virtual IP modem but to add one more point to this its a kind of default router by which you can configure your area of wifi of your own
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I did not understand what you both are trying to say.
    As far as virtual router is concerned it is a software router program( not a real hardware) which can emulate all the functionalities of a router.
    Hence , on the line of that definition -you should be able to set up a wifi hotspot or a WLAN .
    There are multiple resources which can guide you on 'how-to' on windows

Else, you have third party softwares which can do the same job. One of them i found was -> #-Link-Snipped-#

there are more I guess.

Once the WIFI hotspot is set up, have you tried doing a ftp ?
    Addendum:
    If you are on windows machine, can you try - my network places-> add new network place and try sharing a folder where you can exchange files???

*unable to walk you through steps from work desk*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wan't to know that why the tough words are given at last to verify during filling any form on the internet ? Is this is given to prevent from...
I have a question in my mind from a long days. So today i am going to ask this. When we makes a partition and at first if we loads...
Guys, I dont know whether this information is posted earlier or not. Searched but didnt get though. Here is the link after going through it.. I thought its a very...
aha! one of the person's whom I assocaite when someone says 'CE' 😁 I hope I am not wrong, but today is his BIRTHDAY :myparty:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH:myparty: 🎉 PS: did...
What is the difference between Multi-programming and Multi-tasking? Please illustrate with an example.