Videocon 4G LTE Services in India To Roll Out In 2013

Videocon is one Indian brand that most of the Indians are proud of. The company is venturing into 4G LTE services and products in the coming year. In the recent auctions, Videocon won the Haryana, Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh, Gujarat UP west, UP east, Bihar and Jharkhand circles.

It's not clear which products are being lined up. What the news tell us is that the next two years are going to be ruled by the 4G and related hardware in Indian markets. That also means the prices will likely come down.

Interesting times ahead, India!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats great news.. 2013 is an exciting year for LTE!! LTE will also roll out in Malaysia in 2013, but no one doubts that India has one of the hottest telco markets in the world, which is going to allow LTE to flourish and advance 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Typing on touchscreens could be really painful if you're used to the physical keyboards. Bu there are several solutions available in the market to address that problem. Swiftkey Flow is...
Hello seniors, I have a situation here. I was placed in Wipro & Infosys during the campus placements drive in my college. I was prepared to join Infosys, but they...
Hi... I needed some help with my OS project.. The topic is IMPLEMENTATION OF HASHED AND INVERTED PAGE TABLES USING C.. Basically I need to have a process with a...
In 2002, The game that gave whole different shape to GTA franchise with its Open world feature, Grand Theft Auto Vice City has been released for iOS. It has all...
hey i just heard about the POWER PCB software from PAD. Has anybody used it before? If yes i would appreciate a short review of how the software is. Is...