video

Why the flash files are not play in your system directly (without converting other format)?

Replies

• computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    ramana_slv
    Why the flash files are not play in your system directly (without converting other format)?
    appropriate format needs appropriate codecs and plugins.In case of flash if it is in swf format and if you installed flash plugin you can just open them with firefox or internet explorer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.I'am to give a paper presentaion on MULTISENSOR FUSION AND INETGRATION. can any1give me a rough idea, or any innovative info, useful material to present. any website??/ thanks in advance,
what do we mean by INTEGRATION in electronics,.? for ex multisensor integration.
Let's do a fun survey - What do CEans prefer to browse the Internet: - 1. Laptop 2. Desktop 3. Mobile Vote on the poll and also let us know...
Weapons Engineering is a very less talked about topic. The reason why this is so, is because Weapons Engineering is not related to a specific branch of engineering. It is...
I searched for the term on the internet and found the following information. Network neutrality (also net neutrality, Internet neutrality) is a principle proposed for user access networks participating in...