video streaming in youtube

Hi...everybody in forum....I am analysing traffic on a WLAN using wirshark.....And when i do staistics using wireshark...i am having a problem to understand ....."i am downloading video file from youtube and using i/o graph to analyse udp and tcp traffic but it always show me tcp much more than udp...But my understanding is when i click to play file it shold be a handshake using tcp and then udp starts working.......But during the whole video tcp is with udp and its very high.......

Can anybody help...why is this...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

m very glad to become a family member of Crazy Engineers 😀
hey guys, plz let me get out of the confusion, how the load is distributed from slabs to beam and in what proportions??????? for the right block of the building...
I am working on a project involving TDR. I have to simply observe that the pulse is being reflected and from the time difference have to calculate the length of...
hello everyone, I am using MATLAB 7 Neural Networks toolbox. I am trying to execute the code. But getting errors that i could not resolve. the errors are: ??? Error...
IES notification is out, and the details are available at upsc.gov.in. Here is the syllabus for Electrical Engineering! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (For both objective and conventional types papers) PAPER - I...