video screens

I am attempting to run 5 digital photo frames using one power source.
I have one power adapter for each digital photo frame and for asthetic purposes would like a single adapter to run all 5. The adapter for each reads the following:
I/P AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A
O/P DC 5V, 3A
This may be a simple question, but I'm not sure if I need to up the voltage or the amperage to run all 5 from one adapter or if it's as simple as running 5 wires from a single adapter to each of the photo frames.
I hope some one can help me.
Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear all member : i decided to provide free lessons of HVAC in hospitals With my Best wishes; Eng.Mohamed fawzy
Hi Friends I have a workstation with windows XP installed in it. In which i have installed the VMware workstation software. In VM ware workstation i have installed WindowsXP. Now...
I want to purchase Acer 4730z.I need info about pricing and configuration?
CEans, A big number of engineering students from India appear for the Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management every year. The exam is usually conducted in November....
Dear All Please, I need to simulate the Coriolis Effect on a rigid body loaded by a mechanical force in the x-direction and rotated about the z-axis. My simulation using...