Video Analyst Job

What is the role of Video Analyst Job? Any idea? I am an IT engineer from Kolkata, India and I want to know its job prospects and what skills will I need to possess in order to get the job with that title. Any kind of help is useful. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Susovan Dutta
    What is the role of Video Analyst Job??? Any Idea
    See if this link can give you any idea: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# There are forensic video analysts too. They do the scientific examination, comparison and/or evaluation of video in legal matters.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

-: Increase Broadband Speed Using Simple Tweak :-​ A Simple Tweak (XP Pro only) which will increase your Broadband Speed. Make sure you Log on as Administrator, not as a...
Designing of a multi-lingual website can be a great idea. Abstract: The idea would be to create a website that supports various languages in UTF-8 format. It can be built...
The idea of this project is to develop a system that is used to retrieve the information of a Citizen in any country. Abstract: A citizen has a unique ID...
Click to read about each topic below - Designing of a Multi Lingual Website in Java Citizen Card System in Java Intranet Chatting in Java Electronic Voting System in Java...
Parking is a challenging thing for humans in car driving. Even though, lot of solutions are available for smooth and safe driving such as car collision avoidance system, but very...