Vetrosun™ unique hybrid renewable energy generator

Quote:
Not all places have wind all the time and not all places have a good sun all the time. Therefore Poduhvat LTD have decided to offer to market the best of two - first seamlessly integrated hybrid wind-sun renewable energy generation device.
Vetrosun, as a unique patented solution, is all the above. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple got into direct war with the established music streaming / radio services which includes Spotify, Rdio and everyone else with the announcement of Apple Music. There is a big...
Born in Meerut, India - now an assistant professor of Bioengineering at Stanford University, Prof. Manu Prakash made news last year by astonishing the world with his brainchild - a...
Hi all, I am an ECE graduate with 4 years 11 months exp in BPO domain. It was my first job in and I got promoted as TEAM LEADER since...
Headquartered in Beijing, China, Baidu Inc. is one of the world's leading web service companies that runs China's biggest internet search engine. The engineers at Baidu have taken it to...
Videocon Mobiles has announced the launch of its new Android KitKat OS running smartphone called Videcon Z51 Nova. Featuring a 5 inch display with 480 x 854 pixel (FWVGA) resolution...