VESPA 946-Can it feeds the class lovers ?

Yes the news is directly from the Ravi Chopra, CMD of Piaggio Vehicles Private Ltd that the classic Vespa 946 will be available in India at the end of 2013.This new vespa 946 comes with upgraded technology and classic look.This Vespa was from the Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited which was a subsidary of the Italian Piaggio.Are you ready CEans?????????
Piaggio-Vespa-946-Automatic-Scooter-11
Comming to its specification,it looks great from the classic look with floating pillion seat, LED headlight and digital instrument console.The Vespa 946 looks similar to Vespa MP6 both in looks and specifications except the upgrades.It comes with an 3valve fuel injected single cylinder engine.It has two variants.One with displacement of 125 cc producing a power of 11.7bhp and torque of 10.3Nm.Another one with 150cc producing 13bhp and a torque of 12.6nm.
Vespa-946-scooter-02
To its credit,It has ABS,Disk brakes at both front and rear.Available colour options will be Black and white.It was been tested by ARAI and it will take 3-4months to complete test.It wont be cheap but Can it maintain its customers in India??????????
Share your views my friends😀

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    So, old-school scooters are being modified with new engine & beautiful design, very nice move by vespa 👍
    I like this vehicle, looks stunning.What's the price ?
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    It left profile is good .I guess seat is not comfortable and look so fashionable ,probably not provide real ride. vespa900 is more comfortable.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In recent years , we saw many steps taken by the government to convert government units to private units.Do you believe in privitization ?How can this be a help to...
Few months ago, Yorba developers after watching the fame they got due to Geary decided to crowdfund for the dedicated mail application, Geary. Unfortunately, it failed to achieve the target....
Recently, among the top sprinters of the world,Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell were found 'positive' in dope-test. There's many controversial debate already been going since last one decade watching that...
An Intel Developer, Sarah Sharp wrote her first message in the mailing list pointing on Linus Torvalds to stop using foul language. THIS IS WORTH A READ ! Sarah's mail-list...
Hello fellow CEans..!! 😁 I am Mehak Rajkhokar, it's really great to be here... an excellent place for all the Engineers.. I am about to join an IT company in...