VERMOGEN-2K11 EEE tech. symposium-GOJAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY ON AUG 27

Vermogen is a german word meaning power we kept this name to our symposium to represent that every one has power to achieve.Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Gojan School Of Business and technology is success fully conducting this Technical Festival successively for the second term on August 27,2011. Come and experience a new technical shock

PAPER PRESENTATION TOPICS

scada
control and instrumentation
nano technology
automation in power system
power electronics and drives
green technology
bio-medical application

EVENTS:
PAPER PRESENTATION
CD PRESENTATION
GAMING
TECHNICAL QUIZ
TECHNICAL SUDOKU
LUCK BY CHANCE
SPECIAL EVENTS FOR GIRLS
ADZAP
NEEYA NAANA
SURPRIZING EVENTS

MAIL US @ #-Link-Snipped-#
SEE US @ #-Link-Snipped-#
[​IMG][​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Basic eligibility criteria: 1.A minimum of 65% aggregate in Class 10, 12 & Graduation are a must in the below mentioned disciplines BE, MCA, M. Tech, ME – CS /...
What are all the emerging technologies in computer field? And how can i get those stuffs in net?
Hello, I am pursuing B.E(instrumentation).I want some latest project topics based on PLC and microcontroller.
https://www.crazyengineers.com/world’s-largest-timepiece-by-jim-bowers-at-burning-man-festival-743/ Vibrating Glove Device Able To Assist People With Nerve Impairment - CrazyEngineers DIDO Uses Interference For Faster Wireless Data Transfer! - CrazyEngineers Lexus To Reveal GS 350 Mid Size...
hello friends, here i am introducing a new thread about high voltages and high currents i am not familiar about it much because those are not used in general purpose....