Various Electrical and Electronics engineering definitions

satty lavanya
@satty-lavanya-4IoUgk โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

hi friends ..
can you say me the website where i can get the definitons of electrical and electronic components and also the definitons in power systems....

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • lal
    lal

    @lal-R60Xjx • Nov 6, 2013

    Flipping through books' pages won't help? ๐Ÿ˜

    Wikipedia should be having almost all of what you are looking for. Do a search.

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Nov 6, 2013

    lalFlipping through books' pages won't help? ๐Ÿ˜

    Wikipedia should be having almost all of what you are looking for. Do a search.

    Or we can create a dedicated thread for definitions of EE in CE ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Nov 6, 2013

    Electric and Electronic component definitions What do you mean by that?

    Can you be more specific?
    Are you having trouble in understanding something in the data sheets or in general you are not able to manage with the specs which every component comes out with

    For eg Diode has following parameters

    • Forward break down voltage
    • Reverse voltage
    • Saturation Current

    Do you mean any of these ?

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Nov 6, 2013

    Put here what you want, I will be happy to answer.
    I mean what definition you need or what you dont know, just put your questions in a sequence i will try to answer.

  • Rachel caroline

    @rachel-UbSHW5 • Nov 7, 2013

    even i was thinking about that !! i can see posts for cracking interviews in IT companies but i cant see anything related to core .i'll be happie if i could get tat

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Nov 7, 2013

    Rachel Carolineeven i was thinking about that !! i can see posts for cracking interviews in IT companies but i cant see anything related to core .i'll be happie if i could get tat


    Pardon my ignorance, I am curious to know what you want to know?
    DO you want definitions of current, voltage, power, diode , capacitor like that , or do you need anything else?

    I am just interested in knowing it, anyway I think its high time we start a thread which gives definitions of everything!! Check it out saturday sametime it will be available.

  • Rachel caroline

    @rachel-UbSHW5 • Nov 7, 2013

    Saandeep SreerambatlaPardon my ignorance, I am curious to know what you want to know?
    DO you want definitions of current, voltage, power, diode , capacitor like that , or do you need anything else?

    I am just interested in knowing it, anyway I think its high time we start a thread which gives definitions of everything!! Check it out saturday sametime it will be available.

    Yeah . And some theorems or laws pertaining to currents and other parameters. thankew ๐Ÿ˜€ . it'll be a great help foh us.

  • ogundele kehinde samuel

    @ogundele-kehinde-samuel-OZt97o • Nov 7, 2013

    Hi every1, I guess electrical n electronics definition should find using RAPIDTABLE.COM or google, wikepedia or any. Thanks.

  • satty lavanya

    @satty-lavanya-4IoUgk • Nov 13, 2013

    i mean that .generally if u ask any definiton for example if we ask wat is powerfactor or what is voltage regulation ...many of the members including myself frame the definiton as we know the mathematical formula .so i want the help from you that is i want the practical applications of that ............

  • ogundele kehinde samuel

    @ogundele-kehinde-samuel-OZt97o • Nov 17, 2013

    Practical application like? Sight an example.