Various Contest and Competitions in field of Engineering.

hi all. i want to know about various national and international competitions in field of engineering. any good website address would be nice. and also please enllist competitions which can be helpful for our career. thanks in advance. bye😀

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    You can join techfest in any of the colleges at your place when they are going on,Techfest organize various competitions as far I know.
  • pratik2403
    pratik2403
    Whats In Name
    You can join techfest in any of the colleges at your place when they are going on,Techfest organize various competitions as far I know.
    thanks for your reply.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    #-Link-Snipped-# is a good site to keep in touch with all relevant fests in our country.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Great site....#-Link-Snipped-#
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    you can also visit #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The World's Leading Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry 14 to 19 September 2010! Automechanika 2010
hello. i want to know that, what are the essential courses a computer student should have side by side to his studies? and which is most useful language today from...
namaste, here all of you. a thought of mobile app especially made for CE striked me today. but my all sins came across me, coz uptill now I DONT KNOW...
Lot of engineering students and professionals are concerned about 'career'. I wish to know what does 'career' mean to you? Is it your job or something else?
i am working on a project of jet engine , i need to know about rotary compressors . and the commmercially available rotary compressor ...asap