VAIO P gets whole new lease on life with Atom Z550 processor, SSD and WiMAX

[​IMG]
A whole new day is dawning for the never-ever-a-netbook Sony VAIO P -- those #-Link-Snipped-#apparently have the little PC churning through benchmarks at twice the pace of the original. Most of the benchmark help comes from the SSD drive, but the Atom Z550 doesn't hurt. Meanwhile, Japan is getting a WiMAX version to churn through stereotypically Japanese websites in record time. We'd be jealous if only we lived under 1,000 miles from the nearest WiMAX signal.
#-Link-Snipped-# - VAIO P gets WiMAX
#-Link-Snipped-# - VAIO P benchmarksFiled under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:50:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Yo ! Sony Vaio rocks 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student of 3rd year MECHANICAL. I wish to do project of final year in ansys software . I have done my ansys software . pls send the...
Hi All Ok Let us see how much you all know about people living in your this community. Here one CEan will give some hint about a CEan to the...
CEans, If you know any science fair in your city, please post about it in this thread. I believe there can be lot of great engineering project ideas picked up...
hi, i've just finished my engg(mech) from andhra univ..... i'm totally confused.... i got placed in Infosys.. but i'm scared of being in software industry.. now the other option that...
Hi CEians Here i would be posting jobs for fresher so that you don't have to go anywhere Regards Pawan