Using the 'report' link in every post & resource

CEans,

Did you know that there's a 'report link at the bottom of every post and resource? It's a tiny link, but quite powerful one. If you notice anything objectionable or spammy or illegal on CrazyEngineers, that you think the moderators should quickly take note of; simply click on that link and write a few words why you think the content is objectionable.

Here's how it works -

1. Let's say you think this post is a spam and should be removed.

2. You click on the 'Report' link that appears just below the signature.

spam-reporting

3. A pop-up opens where you should write a few words why you think the post is spam, so that it's easier for our moderators to understand what's going wrong.

Screen Shot 2013-10-05 at 2.56.40 PM

4. All our moderators will immediately get notified of the spam. They'll then take most appropriate action.

It's also a way to show that you care for CE and want to help us keep it clean. If you are doubtful about whether to report or not; we'd say - go ahead and report it. Let the moderators decide what to do.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends , CE has been the best portal to find latest happenings in the science or engineering world but this alone cannot build us into a good citizen/human being.So...
hello friends i a had a remote control car with wireless configuration using RX2B and TX2B ics whin i check the both differently they worked well but they can't be...
I am experiencing a problem in audio synching and conversion of video file. details: Consider I am having a film with incorrect audio timing .I know that we can sync...
hello friends every body know that the alternate requires the engine to rotate the alternator and generate electricity.a motor is used to rotate anything. so my question is are we...
Ok friends its time to recognise the contender with best thread posted.You can write it in the following format 1)thread name: 2)contender name: You may post it considering threads from...