Using CS spiral welded pipes for oxygen service

does anybody has any data about using CS spiral welded pipes for oxygen service? specially for pressurized up to 10 bar.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Chemical Engineering Section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! i have to select among the following three options for my paid compulsory summer training in my college: 1. LAMP(Linux,Apache server, MySQL,php) 2. .net 3. Linux- shell scripting I...
this is the brief discussion about my project :it actually automatically fillup the application forms or other forms on net (on the sites mentioned).Actually the information that is to be...
An installation of LED lamps in refrigerated space (inside reach-in glass doors on grocery cooler) has seen high failure rate of LED lamp drivers (AC to DC). LED lamps are...
I am a first year student and i have planned to do a SHORT RANGE CELL PHONE SIGNAL JAMMER....only about 10m and using the circuit diagram we constructed one and...
Generally what things to be learn after core java ,whether servlets and JSP or EJB or anythig else........................ and wht is this EJB??? why it is used????