Useful courses for mechanical engineering students for CATIA, ANSYS etc.

Hello,
Happy New Year to all..
I am studying 5th sem in mechanical engineering. I want to do some technical courses like catia, ansys etc. Can anyone suggest me which centre (like cadd, balc etc) is better in bangalore and which are all the courses helpful for my future. I have passion in automobile and aeronautical fields. Please kindly do the needful..

Thank you...
Varun

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

True assessment of a CEan: arguing with engineer
Lava Mobiles has announced the launch of its brand new Android tablet 'Lava Ivory M4' in India. Priced at Rs. 9299, the company claims that their flagship tablet has been...
India based start up, Swipe Technologies has recently released their brand new wearable device 'F-band' - a low cost fitness band. On Thursday, the company announced that the new product...
Having lived all across Madhya Pradesh with both his parents at Government job, Ankur Phadnis grew up to be a fan of all Namkeen snacks. A majority of his childhood...
Hello sir/ma'am, I am a computer science 2015 batch with 71% aggregate. My CDAC A+B rank is 392. can i get CDAC Aundh center for DAC course. And what is...